The Academic Advising Office together with the SG Ministry of Education created a comprehensive guidebook about academic misconduct to raise awareness among students and promote academic integrity. In the Misconduct Handbook you will explore:
- Levels of misconduct cases;
- How to seek help or advice when receiving the misconduct;
- Appeal process during the academic violation case;
- The cases where mitigation of the penalty is possible;
- The mechanism of how Turnitin works in the evaluation of your papers;
and many more.